The registration of requests allows you to quickly place the corrective work requirements and keeps you informed about the status of these requirements. EasyMaint Software has two options for recording Work Order requests. One option is to regiter the Work Order Request on a local netwrok through EM Request module. The second option is Online, using the service that Abesoft Technologies offers its customers.
The requests are sent to the maintenance department and alerts are displayed in EasyMaint Software in order to be addressed. Upon receiving the request, a person designated as a supervisor or a manager is notified. The Staff who makes the Work Requests will also be notified if the application was received or when any change occurs for example if the work order is started, completed or canceled.
Other Features of the Work Requests module are:
- User defined levels of Failures. You can assign international standard codes as an example, ISO 14224 or other, or customize your own failure codes.
- Emergency requests can be marked.
- Monitor the log notes and Reviewing when a change of status occurs.
- Add new comments about the problem and check work orders created via Work Order Request.
- Once the work is completed you can rate the service to measure satisfaction.