The Work Orders module is very comprehensive, flexible and effective. By completing a work order, EasyMaint automatically calculates the costs, costs of Labor, spare parts to be used, Miscellaneous Costs, Downtime; EasyMaint generates, manages and provides reports of the Work Order system. Alerts or alarms are also generated for stakeholders to report when there is a change of status in the work order.
In this module is controlled all planned and unplanned work, preventive, corrective, predictive, improvement maintenance and others.
Work orders can have a single asset, or multiple assets and procedures converted into one Master Work Order.
Completing a work order is very easy, only a few data capture is enough, EasyMaint Software does the rest for you.
The Work Orders capabilities include:
- Work orders are classified by their status: Requested, Approved, Scheduled, Started, Completed, Cancelled. The status of the work orders are color coded for quick identification.
- The internal labor records real time and estimated costs. The labor costs include shifts, crafts that the user define. (Regular time, overtime, double time, special, etc.)
- Multiple comments, attachments, user-defined fields and codes allow for any additional information recorded with a work order. Drawings, descriptions of problems and solutions, failures codes, With comments, an unlimited number of notes can be added to work orders.[/column]
Other Features of the Work Order module:
- EasyMaint Software registers and records the costs of labor, parts, services and miscellaneous to be used in the maintenance.
- Detailed reports show real spending budget by cost center compared to the programmed budget.
- The user can select predefined or calculated priority to more easily organize work orders to perform.
- The changes are recorded for audit if a work order is changed after it is created automatically is marked as edited and shows the user, date and time and the work order it was corrected
- The registration of downtime is used for production and outside maintenance service time.