Master Maintenance Scheduling of EasyMaint Software is a very effective tool that allows you to quickly visualize the status of every work order.
Every day work is represented on a color-coded basis to indicate the work order status, grouped by each of the 52 weeks of the year.
To consult the Master Maintenance Plan there are arranged different filters that will allow you to quickly locate a group of work orders and reach all details of the work order to verify its information.
Some of the filters are:
- Visualize all work orders
- By Single Asset, Instalation, equipment for a class or a department.
- By Supervisor, Location, type of Work Order, Work Order Status, Cost Center, Shift
- Those who require Plant shutdown or stopping the Asset.
- The work assigned to a resource of a Internal or a External Labor Work.